Sunday, November 21, 2010

OMW TO DIAMOND AMG


here it is folks, the winning streak that will hopefully bring me all the way to the bottom of diamond in 4v4's (mind you a lot of these games have been against players who we as a team have been heavily favoured for); but irregardless, a streak of 10 wins stands tall on its own. I would guess that around 4-5 of these games have been with heavy concentrations of diamond league players, but alas, no diamond for me.

This streak has also altered my w/l ratio quite a bit. My current w/l ratio stands at a mighty 66.6% which i hope to somehow increase with a shiteload of luck. Maybe one day i will reach the elusive diamond league!

If anyone wants to have a good fun game with this poor platinum noob, then you can hit me up with an invite either on starcraft(my character id is #833 on SEA servers) or if you frequent the starcraftarena.net forums then you can pm me "HoriZon!" there.

No comments:

Post a Comment